WOODY Bird is clever and likes things to be fast and colourful. He doesn't mind rain and darkness at all!
WOODY Bird rain jacket with its colorful stripes is light, waterproof and breathable. It can be quickly stowed away in the hood and taken anywhere.
The rain jacket is particularly sustainable made from recycled polyester from the REPREVE® brand and can be worn for many years thanks to the extra long cut. The combination of a jacket and matching rain trousers is particularly practical for trips out in the rain and wet kindergarten days.
- Shell: Lightweight, colorful ripstop made from 100% Repreve® recycled polyester, GRS certified
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh, taffeta 100% polyamide
- Washable at 30° C, not suitable for tumble drying
- You can find more care instructions here.
- There's more about sustainability and materials here.
- Colorful print with lemon yellow inserts and accents
- Lightweight ripstop fabric sustainably sourced from Repreve fibers
- Waterproof with a water column of 10.000 mm
- Breathable with 5.000 g / sm / 24h
- Welded seams
- Outside pockets, inside chest pocket
- Extra long to grow with
- Comfortable to wear thanks to the soft mesh inner lining
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective prints and stitching
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Small visor, protects the face from rain
- WRAP&PACK: easy to pack into the hood
- Waterproof zipper
- RAIN COMBI: complete look with WOODY rain pants & rain hat
- You can find more features here.